Saturday, February 27, 2010

Disneysea!

27/2/10

Today we went to Disneysea, but we had to take the monorail to Disneysea. The first ride we went to was Journey To The Center Of The Earth. My sister Kaitlyn was too short to go, so my grandma stayed with her. It took 50 minutes to get to the ride and actually ride it. I was scared to death when the lighting sound effects thundered.

We went to 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea, which was very long. My favourite ride would of been the Raging Spirit, which Kaitlyn couldn't go, so my grandma took her to the "mini" train. It had a 360 loop, like a ride in Queensland , but faster. My least favourite is the Tower of Terror, which is a freefall ride about 30 storeys high.

For lunch we had shrimp bun. We went to the Little Mermaid Theatre and after went to the Arabian market and the 2-storey Carousal. We went to the Magic Carpet Theatre at the end.

We went to the shopping center to eat Ramen. Before that we went to a place called Comme Ca Ism, which had a lottery thing where if you bought something, you can pick a lottery colour and depending on your colour, you could choose the prize out of selected things. I got the first choice, red, and chose some Hankerchiefs.

Tomorrow we are moving to our uncles place, while our grandparents are sleeping in a hotel.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iTouch

No comments:

Post a Comment