Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Long flight.

25/2/10
Today I woke up at 2am! We went to my uncles apartment to catch a taxi. When we arrived at the airport , it was 4:30am. We had some sandwiches and left Melbourne at 6am to reach The Gold Coast and I slept through it. When I had awaken, it was 7am in Queensland, but 8am in Melbourne! We left the plane and went to collect our baggage.

We went through 6 processes until we had 2nd breakfast. We left at 10:50am and was bored for 20 minutes.

We had lunch on the plane, my brother Xander and I having beef noodles. The trip is boring when you don't have anything to do. We played the DS lite for 5 hours.

When we reached Japan, we had to go through lot's of things. We went on 7 different trains! We had brought lemon flavoured juice from the vending machines. We took a bus back to the apartment to drop off our bags and check our rooms. I was sleeping in a room with 4 single beds, which we put together. The room number was 3227.

We had dinner at a place across our hotel. I had Hamburg steak with egg, sausages, potatoes, bacon and pea's.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iTouch

No comments:

Post a Comment