Monday, September 26, 2011

24/9

Today I was awoken by the rise of a curtain, the shining light and the screaming of 3 energetic kids. At the moment of waking up, they were soon upon me, "gang bashing" me in a moment. Those that know me are probably thinking how weak I am, let's 0review the situation. Bleary eyed, you're attacked by a pack of kids armed with pillows. Adding to the fact I couldn't hit them, my day started downhill.
It went down when I couldn't move thanks to what everyone suspects as an overdose of yam. I got over it but it took about 15 minutes.
For breakfast was an egg and some toast. Then I played some badminton with my brother. I, naturally, won, and it was 2-0 on the score.
After we went to a big shopping complex. The shop we went to was a combination of Coles, Safeway/Woolworths and Kmart. I bought some shorts and we wen to buy sushi from Sushi King. I had fried squid and fried chicken, as well as sushi with shredded crab.
When we returned for lunch I had pretty much finished most of the Sushi King food (we bought sushi at the combination place), It was around 12 in the afternoon, so we sat down and kinda watched Despicable Me. I was too busy reading and listen to music to watch.
When the movie finished, I was able to access the Internet via computer, so I not only went on my games, facebook and mail, I even managed to check out the scores for Geelong versus West Coast. Go Geelong!
We went out and played badminton again for 2 rounds in a basketball court area type. I won both, and after played basketball with my cousins grandfather and my brother.
After dinner, which was carrots, mashed potatoes, lamb and fish, and Kickapoo to finish it off, I trudged up to my room and went on facebook using my IPod.
The kids had gone to watch a movie, but barely twenty minutes later they were back again.
After that was uphill. Me and Xan were playing games on the laptop while my sister played with the kids. Until we were forced to sleep.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iTouch

No comments:

Post a Comment