Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Emperors Palace.

10/3/10

When we woke up we went to the 13th floor to have English Buffet. I had lots of food, including fried rice, fruit, bacon and egg, and juice and tea. It was delicous, although maybe the sausage wasn't that good.

We went to the subway and took multiple trains to the Emperors Palace. The Japanese Emperor came here in the summer over here, which is winter in Australia, so we were allowed to go in the area but not inside the buildings. I was playing Sudoku on my Ipod when we arrived early.

The Emperors Palace was stunning. There were around 80 people in the tour with us! We passed through the Emperors garden. We saw some fishes in the rivers. We also passed by the Ceremonial Praying area.

We had lunch at the Curry House. I was to pride to give up eating my large bowl of curry. We took a walk into a " mini " Chinatown, where my mother got me an owl for my desk. When we were there, it started to rain, so we decided to quickly go to the Sake Brewery.

The Sake brewery was intresting. There wasn't many people around. We went from point to point watching the TV's that showed how they made Sake in the 1928's and modern times. My brother and I took a 3 answer quiz. I won by a point.

We took a long train ride back to the hotel. We ate at our hotel, buying bento boxes and Yakitori stuff before and Mr. Doughnuts donuts. We had a good dinner. My grandpa had ordered 50+ Yakitori sticks, and left some for the ride tommorow.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iTouch

No comments:

Post a Comment