Sunday, March 14, 2010

Harajuka

14/3/10

Today we woke up at around 8am. Today was White Day and Saint Patricks day. White Day will be explained on my other subheading. We went to the station to buy food. At the FamilyMarket, I saw a kid that looked like me, and the simalarities were:

1. Wearing a cap

2. Eating food

3. Wearing glasses

Later on at the train station I saw another kid that looked like me, with no cap but reading a book.

My grandma had stayed back at the hotel do there was only 7 of us. We took multiple trains to reach Harajuku. At Harajuku I found a One Piece Sanji shirt, but my parents wouldn't let me get it.

We walked by lots of places, and came across a place of "Evil Bunyo's" clothes( Bunyo is my sisters toy). We had lunch at a very busy ramen shop. We went to Kiddy Land, where I bought a puzzle frame. We went into the station and the train until we cane into Machida. We bought some donuts, had curry and chicken meat with rice.

We ate the donuts on the long walk home. We sat down and packed our stuff for tomorrow.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iTouch

No comments:

Post a Comment