Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Shrines

3/3/10

Today we had breakfast at the dining area; there was a choice of European or Japanese breakfast but I chose European.

We went to the shrines and temples later on. We just walked around. My parents bought me a exellent studies charm

We caught the bus to the station, and began the long ride back. I got a Bento Box for lunch.

On the train I watched Naruto on my Ipod. I slept for 15 minutes. After that we took more trains until we came across the Mitaka station.

We ran to the community bus for the Ghibli museum. We got tickets and went there. It was about some anima shows made by Ghibli. We watched a short movie, walked around and bought some stuff. We got 2x box set, with 6 little figures with chain's on them.

We went back on the train to Shinjuku station, then went on another to our uncles. We had Pork for dinner, and my wobbly tooth is almost out, but I still have to endure pain.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iTouch

No comments:

Post a Comment