Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The ninja village

2/3/10

Today we woke at 2:50am, but we thought it was 4:50am, so we thought we would miss the train. We were rushing, until we looked at the Japanese time.

We took the train from near my uncles place to another station, then took an express train to another, which we took another train, which we took another train, this one lasting 2 hours!

We went to the Tobu Square, where there was mini replica's of buildings. My favourite was the Parthenon from Greece, but it would be better if they had 2 more, one from early Greece, where the statue of Athena was still standing, and the one in New York.

We also went to Edo Village, where it was home of the ninja's. I bought 2 shurikens. We ate lunch there. After that we went on the trains.

We checked into the hotel, and then went to the family mini hot springs. We had dinner in the dining area. I served the tea.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iTouch

No comments:

Post a Comment