Sunday, March 7, 2010

The huge centers

7/3/10

Today we went to the train stations by ourselves and bought breakfast there. We went to Ueno, which had a permanent exhibition. It was the National Museum of Nature and Science.

We went to Biodiversity first, learning about the sea, DNA and about living organisms, and thier Scientific name and species. We spent an hour in there, looking at the different things. There was also stuff about bacteria, which could be good ones or bad ones.

We went to science and technology next. Xander and Kaitlyn ran off to the toys( gadgets and experimental stuff) while my parents, my uncle that came with us to Japan, and I went around to look at stuff about Japan. I walked around for a long time, and listened to my uncle explain stuff to me.

We than went around to different floors, but I had gotten bored by then and usually sat down and slept. We stopped by the shop, and then walked to the station, and took a train to Akihabara.

We had lunch at the Homemade Curry Times place, and the curry was so good. I would recommend this place, and give it a 5/5. We than met our grandparents and uncle and walked around. I got a box of 4 Handgunmen from a box, and Xander got a puzzle.

We went back to the station and went towards the opposite direction. We went into a huge 9 storeys high store, which was called Yodabashi. I saw pretty good Iphone covers, which couldn't fit my Ipod. I got a Japanese watch, which was an analog watch with Japanese numbers and a word engraved onto the clock. In Japanese it is the word for fortune. I chose it for good luck.

We got on the train after we had left, and had a few snacks. We stopped at Segami-Oni. We managed to go to the wrong restaurent. We had to be 'rounded up' by our uncle. We had stir noodles and had one free drink. I had Calpis soda. We met my uncles other friends, whom were twins in their 10 year, but next month would be in their 11 year!

We walked back home. We stopped at the familymart, to buy breakfast. We went and took our shower as soon as we got home. My other uncle played the game he had bought- Bayonet.

No comments:

Post a Comment